DESCRIPTION: DOUBLE SIDED PTFE COATED FIBRE GLASS
We can also provide rollers edged with a double-sided “tape zone”.
The available double-sided widths for the ends of the rollers are: 9, 12, 15, 19 or 25mm.
Just tell us the total roller width and the size of the double siding desired for the various references below.
- Non-stick – very good slide coefficient – easy to clean
- Resists temperatures of -200°C to +260°C over time, and peaks of up to +315°C.
- Odourless and tasteless. Suitable for food contact
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Temperature and pressure variations have no noticeable effects and cause no creep.
- Very little stretching over time (<1%) and excellent durability.
|REFERENCE||Standard dimensions||THICKNESS in mm||% PTFE||WEIGHT per m²||Fabric sold per m²
in rolls* or to your
the manufacture of
|208A||Width: Max 1300 mm||0.08||53||107|
|216A||Width: Max 1,500 mm||0.13||54||240|
|216AA||Width: Max 1,000 mm||0.15||63||296|
|228A||Width: Max 1,500 mm||0.25||55||455|
|141A||Width: Max 2,600 mm||0.35||63||670|
|345AA||Width: Max 2,600 mm||0.65||44||1100|
* the standard cut is 30 metres long and the width of your choice